Introducing Our Yorkshire-Themed Luxury Biscuits Gift Sets
Father’s Day is just around the corner - and luckily this time, you don’t have to worry about finding the perfect gift for dad. At Yorkshire Baking Company, we have already thought ahead of time and released our special tin biscuit gifts.
Our expert bakers put a lot of thought into crafting our Yorkshire-themed giftsets. Each package was assembled to make teatime with your dear ones truly special.
The giftsets pair a delightful selection of our signature Yorkshire crumbly biscuits with two different preserves that will take your taste buds on a trip to sun-dappled fruit orchards of the countryside.
You have two delicious options to pick from. Depending on the type of biscuits your dad fancies over a steaming cup of Yorkshire tea, you can either go for:
- Stem Ginger Biscuits with Rhubarb and Ginger Jam & Apricot Jam
- Choc Chip Cherry Cookies with Strawberry Jam & Lemon Curd
The luxury biscuits are hand-baked from scratch in our bakeshop. They come in tin packs that pay homage to the stunning Yorkshire skyline and its iconic landmarks. The complimentary preserves are packed in twin jars, making the set ideal for gifting.
Stem Ginger Biscuits Set
What’s in the box?
- A batch of handmade stem ginger biscuits - baked to an age-old recipe that gives our crumbly biscuits the unique flavour and texture Yorkshire bakeries are cherished for.
- A jar of rhubarb and ginger jam - a wonderful jam balancing the sweet to tart taste of rhubarb with the warmth of aromatic ginger root
- A jar of apricot jam - a delicately sweet preserve made from ripe apricots, lovely when teamed with the mild spiciness of stem ginger.
Choc Chip Cherry Biscuits Set
What’s in the box?
- A tin of choc chip cherry cookies - buttery British biscuits made to a traditional recipe with lots of love. Crumbly, soft, and sweet, perfect to enjoy with dad.
- A jar of strawberry jam - A tangy and sweet jam with fruity undertones, sure to bring out the flavour of the cookies
- A jar of fresh lemon curd - A creamy curd with a luxuriously sweet taste and zesty undertones that will enthrall your taste buds.
A Thoughtful Gift: Share a Cup of Yorkshire Tea and Biscuits
On this Father’s Day, surprise your dad by spending quality time with him. The best way to do that is to surprise him with a small tea party and present him with his gift set.
In the lockdown, we have all missed meeting our loved ones. It has made most of us value and cherish the moments we spent with each other - and has left us craving for more contact.
That’s why we believe that sharing tea and biscuits like the old Yorkshire times is a wonderful idea. Even if you cannot visit your father, you can always make him feel special by video calling him and having a chat over a cup of tea.
About Yorkshire Baking Company
We are a cozy bakeshop based in the heart of Yorkshire with over 50 years of experience in serving delectable bakery items to people across the UK.
Our loaf, cakes, and biscuits are baked using secret recipes passed down from generation to generation. Reach out to us to make teatime memorable for yourself and your dear ones.